Our nursing care enables you or your loved one to continue living within the comfort of your home but still receive dedicated, person-centred care from trained professionals.
Do I need nursing care?
Our nursing care at home service can help people cope with a number of everyday tasks, whether it's for just 1 hour or 24 hour live-in care. Some of the common needs for nursing care include:
- Assistance with personal care in the home such as washing, bathing and dressing
- Household administrative assistance such as banking, bill paying, arranging for repairs or maintenance
- Everyday household chores, including pet care, cooking and household tasks
- Meal planning, food shopping and cooking
- Respite care for relatives and loved ones
- Trips out to the hairdresser, church, family events, doctors appointments
- Post operation or hospital treatment care
What conditions can you provide care for?
We train our nursing care providers to high standards and pride ourselves on our person-centred approach to care. We are equipped to care for a number of different conditions, including but not limited to:
- Terminal illness and palliative care
- Sports injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Alzheimer, dementia nursing care
- Degenerative disease care
- Post accident care
We provide care in Bournemouth, Poole, Weymouth and Surrounding Areas.
Home Care Angels also have a rating of Good from the Care Quality Commission across all 5 key areas - Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led.
We're here to help
Whether it's illness or injury, short or long term our nursing care at home can greatly help you to fulfil as full a life as possible within the comfort of your own home. To find out more information about our care services or to arrange care in the home, call our friendly team on 01202 761 789.