Live In Care
With our care in the home services, you or your loved one can remain within the comfort of their home but still receive intensive support and care. We provide care at home to adults of all ages who need that extra bit of help.
All Home Care Angels staff are trained to provide a high level of support in a friendly and caring manner. We understand that having someone you don't know live with you can be a daunting experience, but we treat each person individually and tailor our care to suit their specific requirements.
Home Care Angels have a rating of Good from the Care Quality Commission across all 5 key areas - Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led.
What help can I get with live-in care?
There are a huge range of everyday activities and tasks that you may require help with, including:
- General help around the home. You may no longer be able to fully perform everyday cleaning tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, changing linen or doing the laundry
- Meal time preparation. As well as helping you to plan and cook nutritious meals, we can also help with shopping and eating
- Home management tasks. Providing help with running errands, bill management and preparing the home for guests
- Personal care. Your trained support worker can assist with all aspects of personal care such as washing and bathing, grooming, dressing and undressing
- Lifestyle support. We'll support you or your loved one to help them remain as social as possible and can accompany them on medical appointments too
Live-in care is a realistic and affordable alternative to moving into a care home and allows you or your loved one the added freedom that comes with staying in your own home.
We provide care in Bournemouth, Poole, Weymouth and Surrounding Areas.
We're here to help
Our person-centred nursing care approach means that you will be respected as an individual and treated with dignity. A personal care plan reflects your individual needs and wishes, and documents all aspects of medical care you need. This also helps to ensure consistency and continuity of nursing care.
Many clients find this one-to-one personal care at home service the ideal way to maintain quality of life, dignity and independence. You carer will take care of the necessities of life you that you can enjoy every day more. For some people, care in the home is a better option than a care home.